What is CONOFEST - International (Short) Film Festival?
CONOFEST – International (Short) Film Festival is the first international Balearic short film festival exclusively for female screenwriters and directors. It encompasses national and international content and is held worldwide with the intention of celebrating and enjoying female cinema from anywhere in the world.
CONOFEST – International (Short) Film Festival is a feminist and multidisciplinary festival created with the objective of showcasing, supporting and spreading the work of professional women in the cinematographic sector, both nationally and internationally, through the union of different artistic disciplines in continued and annual activities.
One of the principal characteristics of the CONOFEST – International (Short) Film Festival is the respect regarding the professionalization of art and caring for the artist. Every movie that constitutes the festival is remunerated with a non-compete fee, to encourage cinematographic creation and professional solidarity.
How can I watch films in the CONOFEST - International (Short) Film Festival?
All Conofest’s contents will be available on the Mujeres de Cine VOD platform. It will be necessary for you to register on this website, and pay for the appropriate fee corresponding to the festival: 9,99 € for the full subscription, or 4,99€ for each programme section you desire.
How do I register?
• Click on “ENTER”
• Click on “Create new account”.
• Fill in all details for your account.
• You’ll immediately recieve an e-mail (beware, please check in your spam folder) with a link to establish your new password and activate your account.
• Once your account is activated, you’ll be able to access all the content on the platform, including the Festival CONOFEST and purchase your festival’s voucher.
Once you’ve purchased your pass, you’ll be able to enjoy the 15 films in the official section.
How long do I have to watch the films?
The time period available to watch each of the films ends on the same day the festival does: the 21st of December.
What languages are movies available in?
The films in V.O. Spanish are available with English subtitles, and the movies in V.O. English are available with Spanish subtitles.
What minimum requirements do I need to watch a film on my device?
The festival’s films can be viewed from a variety of devices: computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The minimum connection required is 1Mb for computers, smartphones, and tablets. If using 3G, a data rate is required to enable rtsp protocol this will be set according to your phone company rates.
– 2.33 GHz or higher processor compatible with x86 or Intel® Atom™ processor 1.6 GHz or higher for netbooks.
– Microsoft® Windows® XP (32 bits), Windows Server® 2003 (32 bits), Windows Server 2008 (32 bits), Windows Vista® (32 bits), Windows 7 (32 y 64 bits) o Windows 8 (Classic and Modern).
– Internet Explorer 8.0 the later, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 the later, Google Chrome, Safari 5.0 or the later u Opera 11.
– 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended for netbooks) and 128 MB graphics memory.
– Intel Core™ Duo processor 1.83 GHz or above.
– Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7 v10.8.
– Safari 6.0 or the later, Mozilla Firefox 30.0 or the later, Google Chrome 41.0.
– 512 MB of RAM and 128 MB of graphics memory.
Which browser works best for watching films?
The streaming system works with most main browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge and Opera.
The streaming system also works with the latest version of Safari, we have detected some issues with the previous versions. If you are a Safari user, we recommend that you update your browser.
Where can I watch the CONOFEST - International (Short) Film Festival films from?
This festival can be watched from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet connection that meets the minimum requirements.
In what resolution can I watch the films available at the Festival?
The Films featured at the Mujeres de Cine online platform are available in various resolutions. The system switches between different resolutions of the same video depending on the available bandwidth.
Will I be able to burn the films onto DVD or download them to my computer?
No. The available content can only be viewed during festival using the available streaming platform.
Will I be able to buy the films?
No. The festival’s films will only be available to rent over their programmed days via the streaming platform.
Where can I submit my complaints, comments and suggestions?
How do I request an invoice?
If you need an invoice for any of your purchases, send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Indicating your username, full name, VAT number, tax address and the product for which you want us to send you the invoice.